Coltishall Primary School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. With this in mind, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To promote cultural development & understanding through a rich range of experience, both in & beyond the school;
- To promote understanding & tackle prejudice in relatiion to people with disabilities;
- To maintain parity between the attainment of boys & girls in writing at the end of Key Stage 1;
- To maintain parity between the attainment of boys & girls in reading at the end of Key Stage 2;
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to school clubs & activities;
- To allow equal access to information for all parents;
- To ensure the school environment remains as accessible as possible to all pupils, staff, parents & visitors.
Latest revision July 2018
More information can be found on our policies page - (see link below)
We also have ramps for access to our mobile classrooms and a hearing loop system has been used.
We treat each child as an individual here at Cotishall Primary School, and as such we would accommodate every child`s needs when their need occurs or changes.