• Universal Credit (provided the family has an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to 3 of the most recent assessment periods)
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (providing the family is not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run on – paid for four weeks after a claimant stops qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Please speak to the headteacher for further information.
You don’t need to give proof of benefits with your application. They will automatically check official records (DWP, HMRC & Home Office) & ask you for further information if they need it.
You will then get Free School Meals until you don’t qualify any more & Pupil Premium benefits for up to 6 years after that. You are, of course, expected to inform Norfolk County Council of any changes though, & they will check as well.
You can call the school office on: 01603 737481 or 01603 736118
You can email the school office.
You can download the application form from here:
You can do a quick check on one of the approved benefits calculator sites recommended on the Government benefits calculator web page: