Have you read Coltishall Primary School’s last Ofsted report?
Inspectors judged us as outstanding in every category and reported …
“inspirational” teaching, “impeccable behaviour” and the “unfaltering high expectations” of staff. They also praised the strong leadership of the headteacher and the “exceptional support” of the governing body.
Highlights of the inspectors’ comments were:
• Attainment has risen significantly over the last three years.
• Mathematics is taught exceptionally well.
• The teaching of writing is highly effective.
• Pupils love learning and endeavour to do their very best.
• Pupils are exceedingly friendly, polite and courteous to each other, staff and visitors.
• The headteacher is an outstanding leader who rightly holds the full respect of pupils, staff, parents and governors.
• The governing body is a highly professional body, fully focused on doing the very best for pupils.