Home Page

Can We Help You?

Do you get any of these benefits?


• Universal Credit (provided the family has an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to 3 of the most recent assessment periods)

• Income Support

• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance

• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance

• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999

• The guarantee element of Pension Credit

• Child Tax Credit (providing the family is not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)

• Working Tax Credit run on – paid for four weeks after a claimant stops qualifying for Working Tax Credit


If so, you could have the right to Free School Meals & the Pupil Premium benefits that go with this!


What will I get with Free School Meals & Pupil Premium?


You’ll get:

  • free school meals (packed / hot)
  • free Breakfast Club
  • free Sports Club
  • free residential stays / school trips
  • free After School Clubs
  • free transport to school activities / trips
  • free music lessons & instrument hire
  • help with learning

Good to Know


You don’t need to give proof of benefits with your application.  They will automatically check official records (DWP, HMRC & Home Office) & ask you for further information if they need it.


You will then get Free School Meals until you don’t qualify any more & Pupil Premium benefits for up to 6 years after that.  You are, of course, expected to inform Norfolk County Council of any changes though, & they will check as well.


How do I apply?


You can call the school office on:  01603 737481 or 01603 736118
You can email the school office.


You can download the application form from here:

What if I don't know what benefits I'm entitled to?


You can do a quick check on one of the approved benefits calculator sites recommended on the Government benefits calculator web page:

More information & calculators are also available from  these sites: