• Universal Credit (provided the family has an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to 3 of the most recent assessment periods)
• Income Support
• Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
• Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• The guarantee element of Pension Credit
• Child Tax Credit (providing the family is not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
• Working Tax Credit run on – paid for four weeks after a claimant stops qualifying for Working Tax Credit
You don’t need to give proof of benefits with your application. They will automatically check official records (DWP, HMRC & Home Office) & ask you for further information if they need it.
You will then get Free School Meals until you don’t qualify any more & Pupil Premium benefits for up to 6 years after that. You are, of course, expected to inform Norfolk County Council of any changes though, & they will check as well.
You can call the school office on: 01603 737481 or 01603 736118
You can email the school office.
You can download the application form from here:
You can do a quick check on one of the approved benefits calculator sites recommended on the Government benefits calculator web page: